LCF online short course for designers at UAL
Who can Participate:
This course is ideal for people who wish to learn the fundamentals of fashion design; it will be an excellent approach to prepare for future studies. Because the course features creative material taught by professionals in the fashion business, there is no requirement for the candidate to have any prior experience of any kind.
Online Short Course include:
- Live online lessons with the same tutors;
- The same course content and learning outcomes;
- Lesson recordings, for review;
- Access to VLE with course content;
- Forums for support;
- 2 weeks online access;
- Certificate upon completion.
By the end of the course, the applicant will have:
- Developed efficient methods for using primary and secondary research;
- Presented their early thoughts through mood boards and sketchbooks;
- Investigated the concept of themed collections;
- Illustrated design elements and surface embellishment;
- Becoming acquainted with the work of the world's best fashion designers;
- Learning about the importance of branding, trend forecasting, and colour predictions and how to incorporate them into their own designs;
- Creating and illustrating own capsule collection as a line-up;
- Gaining an understanding of how fashion designs become finished collections for the catwalk.
The cost of the 6-week course is £ 465.00
Timeliness/Deadlines: All courses have various deadlines.