BLOCKFREI Residency Program in Vienna
Who can Participate:
The research residence is aimed at rising scholars, scientists, curators, and/or art writers whose present or prospective project/projects are centred on contemporary art and will benefit especially from their research or fieldwork in Vienna.
To participate in the program, the artist must send the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 10, 2021:
- Completed application form;
- CV (one A4 page);
- Cover letter (up to one A4 page);
- Project description (one A4 page).
Participation in the program is free
- Opportunity for individual professional development and international networking;
- Cultural exchange with representatives of the Vienna Contemporary Art Society;
- Work (shared) space in a lovely and green region of Vienna;
- Accommodation voucher of up to 500 € per month (maximum of 1500 € per person);
- Travel voucher of up to 250 €;
- Per Diem (15 € in the current program days).
Timeliness/Deadlines: December 10, 2021